Monday 22 August 2011

CHAPTER III - Tourism in Egmond



>>> Visit Egmond binnen




We have changed the schedule in order to avoid the rain. So, Monday afternoon we walked forward the next village called Egmond where there is the beach and shops. Lectures had to buy some pass in order to cross the dunes cos it owns by a company, which provide water.

It was a long walk about one hour. However, I was delighted to go to swim in the cold, salt, and dirty sea. I loved it ... I miss swimming. I was disappointed cos nobody joins me. There were only small waves but it was enough to play and have fun.

During the walking, I try to speak with guys who I don't know a lot ...it was nice. Nevertheless, I chatted a lot with Heleen. Then with Simon, Afshin, Dennis, Jesus.







No comments:

Post a Comment